Coconut Banana Chia Pancakes (gluten-free!)
Looking for an Easter brunch dish that’s gluten-free and packed with protein? These coconut chia banana pancakes are made with all gluten-free and nutrient-dense ingredients like chia seeds, banana, & coconut.
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 scoop Constant Health Daily
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 ripe banana, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Sift all the dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Whisk together the egg and almond milk.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, then add the cut banana and mix until just combined.
- Melt a bit of coconut oil in a frying pan and use a 1/4 cup to scoop the dough onto the frying pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium-low heat until the batter starts to bubble. Repeat on the other side.
- Serve immediately with fresh berries and coconut sprinkled on top!