Gluten-Free Raspberry Coconut Protein Cookies
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 large ripe banana
- ¾ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- ½ cups gluten-free oats
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 5 tbsp. chia seeds
- ½ cup pecans, finely chopped
- ½ tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp. salt 1 scoop Constant Health Daily
- Preheat oven to 350°F & line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Pulse the dates and banana in a food processor until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the date mixture, applesauce, coconut oil and honey until incorporated.
- Add the fresh raspberries and stir gently, trying not to break up the raspberries too much.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the dry ingredients.
- Slowly fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until mixed.
- Scoop the batter into balls using an ice cream scoop and place on the cookie sheet, leaving about 2-3 inches between each cookie.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until the cookies are slightly golden at the edges.
- Let cool and enjoy with a nice cup of tea or coffee!