No Bake Constant Health Daily Protein Bars
We’re always on the lookout for protein-rich superfood bars, but it’s hard to come by gluten-free options that aren’t filled with excess sugar or protein from harsher sources like whey. That’s why we created these delicious no-bake protein bars with our nutrient-packed, gentle rice protein powder-based Constant Health Daily.
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almonds, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup flaxseed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup almond or peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 scoops Constant Health Daily
- Mix the oats, nuts & seeds, dried cranberries, coconut, chocolate chips and Constant Health Daily together in a large bowl.
- Next, add the almond milk, apple sauce, honey, and then the nut butter one at a time, mixing to combine after each addition.
- The batter should stick together nicely when formed into a ball. If too crumbly, add more nut butter and/or almond milk.
- Line a square baking dish with parchment paper so it hangs off the sides.
- Place the batter in the dish and press down firmly to distribute the batter into a even layer.
- Put the dish in the freezer and let it sit for at least an hour.
- Remove the dish, cut the bar into squares using a sharp knife, and store in the refrigerator or freezer.