Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding
Autumn. Doesn’t the name itself just make you want to let out a slow, relaxed “ahhh…” as you snuggle up in a sweater with a warm cup of tea? The soothing smells, warm hearty meals, and emphasis on spices in the kitchen are a few reasons why we love the season. Pumpkin spice is a favorite among all fall lovers, but we’re not talking the artificial kind that goes into Starbucks’ icky creation, we’re talking a good old combination of cloves, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg. This pumpkin spice chia pudding is the perfect way to satisfy your fall cravings without kicking nutrition to the curb. Pumpkin is rich in vitamin A, potassium, and vitamin C, while pumpkin spice may help regulate blood sugar levels! Make it before bed and let it chill overnight for an easy, on-the-go breakfast!
- 1 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, & cloves)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-5 drops Cell Nutritionals’ Liquid Stevia (or to taste)
- Mix chia seeds with almond milk in a jar or bowl, cover, and let sit overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from fridge, add spices, pumpkin puree, vanilla, and Cell Nutritionals’ Liquid Stevia to taste.