Dr. Rodier’s Solution for Clean Mitochondrial Energy
Mitochondria are the power plants of ou cells. Abundant nutrition gives the mitochondria fuel while antioxidants clear out the “rusty spots” before they can wreak havoc on energy production. For example, B vitamins like niacin (B3) and folate play a key role in genome replication within mitochondria.
In Switching Off Chronic Disease, Dr. Rodier explains that when mitochondria TOILfrom poor nutrition and a build-up of toxins, communication pathways and genetic repair processes break down, contributing to a myriad of health problems as well as visible signs of aging.
Linus Pauling Predicted Use of Supplements For Mitochondrial Depletion
Linus Pauling predicted years ago that depleted mitochondrial energy affects cellular health and immunity, though his research wasn’t broadly appreciated for many years. However, researchers in Helsinki, Finland have confirmed the role of supplemental nutrition, even everyday vitamins and antioxidants, in the metabolic functions of mitochondria, thus reinforcing Dr. Paulings ideas.
One Nurse’s Story
In his best book, Switching Off Chronic Disease, Dr. Rodier tells of a nurse who recovered from fatigue (mitochondrial energy depletion) by following his detox diet. Her mitochondrial TOIL was caused by statin drugs and manifested in muscle stiffness and metabolic challenges. The nurse adopted Dr. Rodier’s detox diet, and his “Mitochondrial Rescue Cocktail” – coenzyme Q-10, alpha lipoic acid, and D-ribose. After a few weeks she added Heart Plus, fish oil, l-arginine, and turmeric into the mix. After these interventions she felt her energy and optimism return and thanked Dr. Rodier profusely for his guidance and support.
- Alpha lipoic acid, coenzyme Q-10, and D-ribose work specifically within mitochondria by clearing out free radicals, which makes them powerful allies in maintaining healthy energy and cellular function.
- Heart Plus is our best-selling formula for cardiovascular health inspired by Linus Pauling’s research.
- Fish Oil strengthens cell membranes and balances lipid levels in the blood.
- L-arginine boosts nitric oxide and helps blood vessels relax, promoting circulation.
- Turmeric fights cell-damaging free radicals and keeps fats from sticking to arterial walls.